Thank you for thinking of me for a broker recommendation for listing your house - I truly appreciate it and I take recommending a broker to service you very seriously. While I can write at length about why it's so important to have the best representation on your property to yield the best return financially and within your time preference - it's also about relationships and matching the very best broker for your property to the client. This has, and continues to be my philosophy and it has never let me down. That said and after much consideration I highly recommend Heather Lemon for your broker.
I have a few strong reasons behind my selection, in short - here are a few:
- I have personally worked with Heather over the years and continue to follow her success. She has a true PASSION for real estate, for the Vail Valley and works the entire valley. Integrity, Professionalism, Proven Results, Creative, Resourceful, and Go-Getter are just a few qualities she possesses.
- She is a licensed lawyer and RE Broker and in all my countless transactions with her over the years, she always got the deal done and closed, always. It goes without saying that she works for YOU and while there are no guarantees - she has a solid track record. Also, the fact that she has a law background - this is a plus when it comes to interpretation of the extensive CO RE Contracts for buying or selling. Out of over 90 brokers in SSF, we hand selected Heather to be a part of the initial launch of the Westin Sales Team and she was very successful in contributing to the success of the development and continues to be a top-producing broker there and throughout the Valley.
- Heather has impressive negotiation skills, from working with first time home-buyers to the discerning international businessman, to the wealthy. She is very creative and has a track record - she always amazed me on how she would truly LISTEN to the client, and then get creative to get a deal done. She has a very good reputation of respect among her colleagues and in this valley that is so important.
- Heather is a long time local, has raised her lovely family here and her enthusiasm is unmatched by any other broker in this valley. She will genuinely love your house, it's features and will steer you in a solid and honest direction while conveying her enthusiasm for your house to the brokerage community and prospective buyers. This is extremely important as you only get one chance to make the first impression and since buyers are precious - every opportunity has to count - period.
- Since Heather will list and sell properties through-out the valley, her knowledge is priceless. And because she is not a broker that has a Eagle development listed or "specializes" in a specific area like Eagle, her focus will be on your property and that is what you want. Enthusiastic broker, excited about your property working hard to sell your property is a win, win.
I'll be completely honest with you - there are many brokers in this valley who will "tell you whatever you want to hear in regards to pricing" in order to obtain a listing. This is not Heather's tactic - she will be honest, factual based on statistics and area trends of demand to advise you. Then, together as a team - you both and her - can decide on the pricing strategy. This could make all the difference in the world, especially if time is of the essence.
Well, these are just a few thoughts and I truly hope you will list with Heather - I promise you, and I know in my heart she is the right broker for you, and for your house. If it's alright with you - I would like to share your contact information with her, along with the property address and request her to reach out to you - perhaps by email, at least with some initial sales and MLS data for the area. It's no pressure at all.
We bought our unique and awesome home in Lake Creek. If it weren't for Heather Lemon’s superb advice, we would not have found or own this marvelous home. We bought our home through a complicated process from an out-of-state bank that had repossessed it. Heather, a resourceful Realtor, found this exceptional home for us when it had not yet even come on the market. Her legal background was crucial in helping us wind our way through the convoluted and ever-changeable legal process that lasted eight months. Once we had an agreement with the bank, Heather continued to press onward on our behalf to facilitate completing all the paperwork. In record-breaking time for a deal-breaking schedule she was able to accomplish the task at hand, despite the complex requirements. She even helped us unpack! Furthermore, even though this was two years ago, Heather continues to assist us with all sorts of introductions, information and connections that help us feel our home and our community are the best on earth.
— Martha & Kevin Milbery
"Heather Lemon is amazing. She has successfully completed three transactions for us. She definitely has her finger on the pulse of the valley. Our first transaction was at the Westin, and she was creative enough to put us together with another interested client. The partnership has worked beautifully. In our second transaction we were looking for a two bedroom condo. Knowing our criteria, she found just what we were looking for at the Lodge at Brookside. Her negotiating skills were invaluable and her professionalism and expertise as an attorney were very helpful to complete the transaction. The third purchase was for a duplex in Eagle Vail, and we couldn't be happier with the property. Heather is very trustworthy and always responded to all of our questions in a timely fashion. I have total confidence in her ability and genuine personality. I would highly recommend Heather as a real estate agent or attorney."
— Rich & Deb Griffin